The Art of Chocolate Confectionery Course will teach you everything you need to know about creating chocolates! From the types of chocolate, using the correct equipment, tempering chocolate, moulding, fillings and decorating to storing of chocolate. This course will give you the skills to successfully make chocolate confectionery and you could ultimately continue until you are a Chocolatier. You may be inspired to create your own signature chocolate or work with any one of the finest Chocolatiers around when you have completed your course.
This self-paced programme could be completed in under 3 months. A maximum of 6 months is allowed to complete this course.
The studies you will complete from your own home, via our Learner Management System. Our Key Benefits will ensure that you stay motivated whilst studying with International Culinary Studio. Once registered, your Student Experience will be accessible and your learning material available on any pc, portable or mobile smart device (Technology Programme Requirements). Our Chef Instructors will be available and will guide you through your programme to successful course completion.
*Please ensure you have the correct kitchen equipment.
On completion of this Chocolate Confectionery programme, you could progress into any of the other short courses. As a good add-on, we recommend one or more of the following short courses:
- Chocolate quality, cocoa and cocoa powder
- Chocolate equipment
- Storage of chocolate
- Preparing chocolate confectioneries
- Tempering Couverture
- Preparing centres and fillings
- Moulding and filling moulds
- Chocolate coating
- Decorating chocolate and garnishes
- Assembling chocolate confectionery
Once you have successfully completed this programme you will be awarded with an International Culinary Studio Certificate of Achievement and a Digital Badge.
- Full Payment @ $ 500, or
- Monthly Payment @ $ 99 Deposit followed by 2 Monthly Payments of $ 221 per month, or
- Weekly Payment @ $ 99 Deposit followed by 4 Weekly Payments of $ 110 per week.
This investment includes:
- Personal online login to our Learner Management System, all study material, and videos.
- Online e-Portfolio
- Certificate of Achievement
- You must be 16 years or older.
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide evidence of your English Language Skills. This is an IELTS result of a General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5. For more information, please visit ielts.org
You need to prepare for the following additional costs, depending on your programme:
- Ingredients used for practicing all recipes at home or at the workplace.
- Costs to purchase any technology and/or kitchen equipment that you may not have, but need to use in the programme. (see included lists of requirements)
- Cost of your internet access.
- Any printing you choose to do from the Study Guides.