Culinary qualifications gained through International Culinary Studio are widely recognised as the smart way to study, and at a fraction of the cost of attending a tertiary institution. Now, you can give it a go for a MONTH at NO COST and if you love it , simply carry on towards gaining an Internationally Recognised Qualification.
Whether you’re keen to move into a career as a chef, or climb the ladder with a formal qualification, the benefits of studying in your own time, at your own pace and your own place are clear.
This module is one of the 10-unit Food Preparation & Cooking programme, and will provide you with the skills required to prepare food such as appetisers, entrées and salads, identify the correct equipment needed, and understand the nutritional importance of various foods. A true taste of online, at home study, so you can be sure that this is the way you’d like to advance your culinary career.
You’ll receive regular online support from your Chef Instructors, making our City & Guilds recognised programmes the answer for culinary enthusiasts looking for their next move.
A maximum of one month is allowed for this trial course.
The studies you will complete from your own home, via our Learner Management System. Our Key Benefits will ensure you stay motivated whilst studying with International Culinary Studio. Once registered, your Student Experience will be accessible and your learning material available on any pc, portable or mobile smart device (see technology requirements). Our Chef Instructors will be available and will guide you through your programme to successful course completion.
*Please ensure you have the correct kitchen equipment.
On completion of this Free Trial, you could progress into any of the following courses:
- Preparation methods and suitable food items for Cold Food Presentation
- Selecting Equipment
- Foods and Nutrients
- Dressings, Sauces, Dips & Relishes
- Buffet Foods
- Presentation of Cold Foods
Enrol on any of the following after your first month.
International Culinary Studio Certificate of Achievement: Food Preparation & Cooking, Food Preparation & Culinary Arts, Baking/Patisserie,Food Preparation & Cookery Supervision, and all you will pay is $79 per week for 52 weeks.
City & Guilds Qualification: Certificate in Food Preparation & Cooking (8065-01), Diploma in Food Preparation & Cooking (Culinary Arts) (8065-02), Diploma in Food Preparation & Cooking (Patisserie) (8065-01), Advanced Diploma in Food Preparation & Cookery Supervision (8065-04) for only $99 per week for 52 weeks.
The investment includes:
- Personal online login to our Learner Management System
- Study Guide
- All study material and access to demonstration videos
- Support and Mentoring from our Qualified Chef Instructor
- Interactive webinars and discussion boards with fellow students and Chef Instructors
- Mystery Basket Final Submission for marking
- Online e-Portfolio
- Certificate of Achievement
- Must be 16 years or older, with a minimum of 8 years schooling.
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide evidence of your English Language skills. This is an IELTS result of a General or Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5. For more information please visit ielts.org
You need to prepare for the following additional costs.
- Ingredients used for practicing all recipes at home.
- Cost of your internet access.
- Any printing you choose to do from the Study Guides and/or Lesson Plans.